Friday, 15 August 2014

Back To Normal

Hello, its been a long time since my last post i know.

A couple of things have happened since i was last here.
Back in May my mother-in-law passed away. She had serious health problems and was a very heavy smoker and would not give up which didn't help but it was still a shock.. Then travelling over to London for the funeral through the night (we got the ferry) we stopped at a service station at Runcorn for a rest.When i woke up i just needed to get out of the car to stretch and that's when the fun begun. It turns out that i passed out and hit my forehead on the car door trying to hold on to something then just fell to the ground and hit the back of my head. I woke up not knowing what happened just lying there in the rain in the recovery position, when i heard someone say i thinks shes had a stroke, (was biting down on my lip at the time). That's when i came round big time and started talking and trying to get up. Ended up for the first time in my life in the back of the Ambulance with a lovely paramedic called Will. I know i said i wanted to see more of my home country but it wasn't from the back of a ambulance.
 Anyway after blood tests and htc tests no head scans has i didn't have pain first then pass out. and really bad headaches that gave me the attention span of a nat all is now good..

For a good while i couldn't be bothered with anything even though i had to finish off  'Dreams or Miracles' can't remember which one its called now.
 No blogging, cross stitch or reading which is my other big love.
 Just lost of walks and taking it easy.
Not to mention lots of visits from the lovely Noah himself who is now a whole 4 months and a whopping 13lbs and such a happy little soul with the cutest lopsided smile and now sleeping through the night.



Hope i haven't bored you to much and your still there.

Now the sewing stuff.

Now i have my stitching bug back big time i finally got around to finishing
Nathalie's Lovely Sal.





Next time i hope to have another wip
finished off.

Thanks for stopping by and looking.








12 comments:

cucki said...

So sweet *•*
Hugs x

Shebafudge said...

Beautiful son and a beautiful finish!

Julie said...

A very pretty finish and a gorgeous little man!

Mii Stitch said...

Glad you're feeling better :)
Lovely finish x

Faith... said...

What a beautiful baby boy! You can never show off grandchildren to much = ENJOY him!

Wonderful finish too!!

Annie said...

Hello

Just found your blog.
I'm so sorry to hear about your MIL and your accident. That must have been quite a shock for you and hope you are getting over it now.
Lovely stitching and a gorgeous grandson.
Happy stitching (:

Miss Marple said...

I'm glad you're now a little better!
Beautiful stitching and a wonderful baby boy ;)))
A kiss
Sonia

ricketyjo said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better - I'm sure having lots of visits from Noah cheered you right up. Congrats on finishing your SAL piece!

butterfly said...

Oh dear Julie what a time you had, happy that every thing is good now .
Noah is just a beautiful baby want to give him a hug so sweet.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on your lovely finish.

Hopefully passing out was just a freakish thing and it doesn't happen again!

Carol said...

Oh, Julie--what a scary thing! I hope it was just a one time occurrence and that you'll feel 100% very soon. Your little grandson is so sweet--I'm sure you adore your times with him :)

Take care now!

Brigitte said...

OOh my, Julie, what an experience. I hope you are recovering really well and can forget about that accident.

A lovely piece that you have finished. And what sweet pictures of Noah.